Beginning of hypnosis in Self Hypnosis
Since the beginning of hypnosis in Kearny, there has been an ongoing debate as to the reality of he process.
There are as many individuals in Kearny who believe that hypnosis is a real state of consciousness as there are individuals who do not believe hypnosis is real.
Whether hypnosis can be induced
In an effort to prove whether or not a state of hypnosis can be induced, the scientific community in Kearny, Arizona has performed its own studies and garnered significant information.
Scientists have subjected individuals to a host of Self Hypnosis examinations to determine if there are any physiological changes that take place in the body during hypnosis.
Results have been interesting and enlightening
The results have been interesting and enlightening. After hooking people up to a multitude of machines, scientists have discovered that, although there appears to be little change in the body during hypnosis, the brain itself may experience significant alterations.
Although these are just preliminary studies on Hypnosis For Smoking that need a lot more research, the results are exciting in that they obviously indicate that the brain is experiencing some sort of change during hypnosis.
Hypnosis effect on brain waves
The alteration of brain waves and brain activity as viewed on EEGs and MRIs, clearly indicates that hypnosis has a direct effect on the human brain, which is exactly the center that hypnosis strives to reach.
Further study, including the use of control groups, may target the area or areas of the brain that are being activated during hypnosis.
The Three Main Stages of Hypnosis
Hypnosis can be used to enhance sexual pleasure beyond belief. The reason hypnosis can enhance sex is not because it is some sort of magic, but because as you are under a trance, your insecurities and limiting beliefs about sex can be put aside to allow you to feel the full potential of the sexual pleasure your body is capable of.
What can you expect?
Sex under hypnosis can help you (whether you are a man or woman) to orgasm if you have difficulty having strong or consistent orgasms. If you don't have that problem, hypnosis can help you take your sex to the next extreme of sexual pleasure.
The possibilities are so endless, that most novices would have a hard time believing that some of the things I'm about to mention are even possible. For example, you can learn hypnotic triggers called "anchors" to instantly induce an orgasm on command, it works with both men and women...
Women can develop extended orgasms, multiple orgasms and even the strangest sexual fantasy can seem completely real under hypnosis. For example, you can hypnotize your girlfriend to think she's a virgin again, and the sexual experience would seem extremely real.
You can use hypnosis to wipe away past trauma that might inhibit your ability to feel sexual pleasure. Sex for women is much more closely tied to their emotions. They have great difficulty letting go of bad experiences in the past which hold them back from experiencing immense pleasure now.
Hypnosis is actually quite easy to learn. You can learn it in less than five minutes. If you'd like to learn more about using hypnosis to enhance your sexual pleasure, visit my blog NOW!
Hypnosis - The Five States
The term Erotic Hypnosis invokes mystery and allure, a tantalizing combination of words that sounds extremely exciting, and more than a little dangerous. So what is it? I use erotic hypnosis in my practice as an intimacy educator and consultant, and will outline the most common uses, then go into greater detail of what I like it for.
- Hypno Domination: a subsection of BDSM where someone, usually a "HypnoDomme" exerts mind control over her subjects. Admittedly I have not experienced this beyond some appalling YouTube videos. I have no doubt that it has potential, I just have not yet seen it performed elegantly or in a way that is appealing to me.
- Pick up artistry: From what I gather, this has more to do with NLP than hypnosis, and this is where people use hypnotic or language tips and techniques to manipulate women into having sex with them. In some, what I would call sociopathic cases, it involves complete seduction and emotional ownership of a target. I've witnessed a lot of these men. Some are skilled, others use the pick up lines taught verbatim. The thing is, there is valuable information on rapport and being engaging and social etiquette for people who are socially and romantically challenged. It is a shame that there is such a large degree of grossness involved in the sexual manipulation and misogynistic concepts behind a lot of this
- Positive Erotic Hypnosis: this term may or may not have been coined by Talmadge Harper, the Hypnotist who first introduced me to the concept, but it instantly appealed to me. This is where hypnosis is used for sexual confidence, sexual and emotional healing, to improve performance and orgasms, and to have wonderful erotic and arousing experiences during hypnosis.
The potential of positive erotic hypnosis is tremendous, especially when it's used with skill and with positive intent. By positive I mean for the greater good of all, and in a non manipulative fashion. I personally love to use it to increase the erotic sensitivity of body parts, and to increase sensation to the point where it is excruciatingly pleasurable. This is different than overstimulation! It is wonderful to program people to be able to orgasm from breast and nipple stimulation, and I do have a self hypnosis mp3 which does just that.
Some ideas that may not have been thought of, are to increase erotic sensation in a body which is unable to have or move in traditional ways during sex, or even to have sex.
- Create a scenario which allows one gender to experience the other's body.
- Improve Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation.
- Teach a person to be able to get into a flow state and enjoy sexual experiences fully, instead of worrying about performance and other distracting issues. This is for both men and women, we think of performance as being a male issue but women worry about performing visually and often spend most of the time "acting for an observer" rather than fully participating.
- Create prolonged and heightened states of ecstasy. Seriously, who needs orgasm when the ecstasy is more than the O? I believe that pleasure/connection is the point of intimacy and there should not be a rush to release the built up pleasure and tension that play provides. Why not enjoy riding the waves for a while?
- Body image improvement. We've all been hypnotized by popular media to know how we don't measure up. How about some reprogramming for self love.
- Back to nipple orgasms, and sensitizing body parts. It's fun to gently stroke your partner's wrist when you've made it even more erotically sensitive and connected to their genitals. Not to mention the party trick of erotically sensitizing a bald man's head and encouraging everyone at the party to give it a rub.
Erotic hypnosis has endless applications, and I look forward to it's increase in popularity and acceptance.